Scratch M5 CPC PAS, the new level of performance. CPC technology is the same used in Formula1, patented by Prologo for the cycling industry. The 3D polymer cones maximize grip when assuming an aggressive position, also helping to quickly change position in the saddle.
Thanks to the new "T SHAPE" design, dimensions and ergonomics, the SCRATCH M5 CPC is a unisex saddle (men and women) suitable for multi-category use.
The MSS-Multi Sector System seating system, designed in collaboration with the Polytechnic of Milan, helps to improve comfort and performance. The active and separate foams create five zones that work intelligently and individually, favoring the normal pedaling movement in both pushing and pulling phases. The round shape of the SCRATCH M5 allows a natural rotation of the pelvis, creating stability and support for the lumbar areas; it also favors the distribution of pressures over a larger surface.
The PAS (Perineal Area System) is a channel designed to eliminate pressure peaks and numbness by improving blood flow. Its particular ergonomic design, supported by variable density foam, eliminates contact points in the prostatic-genital area. The PAS channel is optimal for users who prefer performance combined with comfort over long and medium distances.
• CPC (Connect Power Control): 3D cones that maximize grip and stability, absorb shocks and cool with air
• MSS (Multi Sector System) seating system for maximum comfort and best performance
• PAS (Perineal Area System): a channel designed to eliminate pressure peaks and numbness by improving blood flow
• T-Shape: for maximum freedom of movement and choice of riding position
• Saddle shape: Round
• Rail: Nack (7 x 9.3 mm) or TiroX (7 mm)
• Size: 250x140 mm