Connecting with nature, challenging yourself and living in the moment: this is the spirit of Gravel today more than ever. As the official technical partner of Strade Bianche, an iconic and one-of-a-kind race that combines different landscapes within it, the most versatile line of saddles ever has been created, ready to accompany and support you in any condition and environment.
This is how AGX was born, an acronym for Adventure – Gravel – Cyclocross which looks to the outdoor world but also perfect for those looking for a comfortable saddle from every point of view.
- V-Shape: the V-shape allows for a more advanced seat in the saddle, eliminating pressure in the front perineal area and offering greater stability and support area in the rear.
- Carbon fiber base: in combination with Tirox and shock-absorbing foam it offers elasticity and better vibration absorption.
- PAS: the channel avoids pressure peaks and numbness by increasing blood circulation. The ergonomic design and variable density foams eliminate pressure points in the perineal area.
• AGX: acronym for Adventure – Gravel – Cyclocross, is the new line of ergonomic saddles that lends itself to the gravel and all-road world, as well as to all users who are looking for a comfortable saddle from every point of view
• PAS (Perineal Area System): a channel designed to eliminate pressure peaks and numbness by improving blood flow
• V-Shape: guarantees the elimination of contact points and pressure peaks in the frontal/perineal area, a wider support surface and greater stability
• Saddle shape: Round
• Rail: Nack (7 x 9.3 mm) or TiroX (7 mm) or T4.0 (7 mm)
• Measurement: 245x143 mm