Developed and worn by Elia Viviani, Tadej Pogačar and other great champions, KR1, with its incredible comfort, revolutionized the culture of socked road cycling shoes. Lightweight and breathable, KR1 features a patented knit structure, eliminating pressure points and practically fitting like a glove. Furthermore, it is super breathable and, thanks to the anatomical carbon sole, it gives extraordinary support and transfers winning energy with every pedal stroke. Also thanks to these characteristics, KR1 won the Tour Magazine 5.2020 test.
● Upper entirely in Engineered Knit 3D.
● Variable thickness and knitted structures for maximum comfort.
● Integrated cable ties.
● Boa® Fit IP1 single closure system.
● Anatomical carbon sole.
● 8mm front-rear adjustability of the cleat.
● Reflective tones on black.